Menopause is your return to where you were before, when your hormone levels are the same as a pre-adolescent girl’s. – Sandra Tsing Loh
This week’s episode of the Rocking Midlife® Podcast is one that every midlife woman needs to listen to. Featuring Teresa Dias from Canada, we cover all sorts of areas, ranging from night sweats to dry vagina!
I certainly learned things that I didn’t know as menopause is not discussed as a normal part of life.
Teresa’s business is MenopausED, a virtual women’s health practice specialized in menopause. She raises awareness about menopause, provide education and support to women in midlife to help them navigate the change.
- We need to normalize menopause, talk about it and break the taboo.
- Women should be aware of menopause, prepared for it, and know where to find support should they need it.
- There’s help, don’t suffer alone and in silence.
Want to talk more about menopause? Reach out to me at email@example.com or Teresa at Teresa@menopaused.org
Teresa’s other links are below:
- Website. Https://www.menopaused.org/
- Facebook. Https://www.facebook.com/MenopausED
- Instagram. Https://www.instagram.com/menopausedtid
As always, the Rocking Midlife® Podcast is real and unscripted, bringing you authentic conversations around topics that are related to the midlife journey.
*Want to know when the next episode drops? Grab Cat’s free checklist 10 Ways to Repurpose your Content HERE and subscribe to receive her updates of news and events.
Please pin & share!
You can listen in to Teresa’s episodes, plus catch up on all of the previous episodes on your favourite platform HERE.