30 Inspirational quotes for the New Year!
As the clock winds down on 2022 and a brand new year is on the horizon, many of us are contemplating our own personal journeys. This contemplation can include mulling over WHO we want to become, WHAT we want to achieve, and WHERE we want to be in 2023.
If you are like me, the promise of a fresh start each New Year is something that brings both excitement and trepidation. With the old year behind us, it’s now time to get inspired to take on the new with courage and determination. Join me in choosing to greet the New Year with 30 inspirational quotes about life – including photos from my home in New Zealand – and be ready to be motivated!
30 Inspirational quotes for the New Year!
- “We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.”-Max Dupree
2. The beginning is always today.”–Mary Wollstonecraft
3. “No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”–Maria Robinson
3. “A dream is the creative vision for your life in the future.”–Denis Waitley
From the post: What’s really holding you back in life?
4. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”–T.S. Eliot
5. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”–Charles Dederich
6. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”-Rumi
7. “New year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately, we write it. The choice is ours.”-Alex Morritt
8. “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
8. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
9. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”– George Bernard Shaw
From the post: How to create a life you love after 40
10. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank, we are going to put words on them ourselves.” – Ernest Hemingway
11. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.”- Christopher Reeve
12. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul…” – GK Chesterton
13. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”–Thomas Jefferson
From the post: 20 Side Hustles you can start today.
14.“This year, let’s take ownership of our lives and pursue our goals by taking 100 percent responsibility for their realization.”-Richie Norton
15. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”-Nelson Mandela
16. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there in silence, look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.”- Anon
17. “You can’t change who you are, but you can change what you have in your head, you can refresh what you’re thinking about, you can put some fresh air in your brain.”-Ernesto Bertarelli
18. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”-Mae West
19. “You are what you choose to be today. Not what you’ve chosen to be before.”-Wayne Dyer
From the post: 30 Inspiring New Me Quotes
20. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”-Rainer Maria Rilke
21. “The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”-Edith Lovejoy Pierce
22. “Plant seeds every single day that you know who you are, you know what you’re about and you know what goals you’ve set for yourself.”-Stephen Curry
23. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.”-T.S. Eliot
24.”You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C.S. Lewis
From the post: 30 Inspirational quotes about growing old.
25.“New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.”-Auliq Ice
26.”If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.”-Maya Angelou
27.“If you are not where you want to be, do not quit, instead reinvent yourself and change your habits.”-Eric Thomas
From the post: How to reinvent your life.
28.“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”-Oprah Winfrey
29.“Each New Year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last year—the words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer.”-Peggy Toney Horton
30. “Discovery consists not in seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes.”-Marcel Proust
How to use these quotes
- Print out your favourite quotes and stick them throughout your planner.
- Create an artistic drawing or painting of your favourite quote and keep it somewhere you’ll see it, for instance, in your office.
- Stick copies of your favourite quotes to your bathroom mirror or fridge door to inspire you every single day.
- Print or handwrite your favourite quotes and add them to your New Year Vision Board (this is one of my favourite things to do!)
- Prefer to create a digital Vision Board? Not a problem, use Canva or other free programs to write out your quotes to add to your board, or copy and save the images I’ve created and use them as your screen saver.
*Want to create a Vision Board but not sure where to begin? Grab my 30 page ebook, Your Vision Board – design the life of your dreams! to walk you through the process. Click HERE to find out more.
I pray that your New Year is magical, is purposeful and is everything that you are dreaming of and planning for it to be!
Enjoyed this post?
Please consider sharing with a friend & to your fav social media site, especially Pinterest & Facebook. Thank you!