Skip to content

11 Comments

1. Barbie Holmes
    July 14, 2021 @ 9:03 pm

Excellent food for thought Cat. We need to make a calculated leap of faith. Thank you for your wisdom and insight. Kind regards, Barbie xx

• Cat
      July 20, 2021 @ 5:22 am

Thanks Barbie – hoping that you and Big Rich are doing well x

2. Wendy
    July 15, 2021 @ 10:50 pm

Ha! Funny you said that the fringe — your bangs — hide a multitude of things. I was just thinking that I need to get bangs next time I get my trim.

I love your whole vibe: accent, hair, glasses, attitude (Cattitude).

I homeschooled my boys too!

Very impressive!

Wendy at TheInspiredEater.com

• Cat
      July 20, 2021 @ 5:21 am

Lol – thank you so much and I take my hat off to anyone who homeschools!
      Oh – and a lockdown hint here – when cutting your own fringe, cut upwards not side to side 🙂

3. Kim Cook
    July 18, 2021 @ 2:01 pm

Wow, thank you for sharing. I am going to check out the values list and see what comes up for me. I am about 18 months until retirement and I am definitely working on my next adventure!

• Cat
      July 20, 2021 @ 5:19 am

I’d love to hear which of the values you resonate most with. How wonderful to be able to plan for a new season!

4. Nancy Weiss
    July 18, 2021 @ 3:54 pm

There’s no looking back , if so I only do to see how far I’ve come! Regrets, yes I do have some, but I do not dwell I what I can’t change only what I can…

• Cat
      July 20, 2021 @ 5:18 am

Perfect! I think we all have some regrets by this age, but yes, we need to move forward and stop holding on to things we can’t change

5. Gwen Gottlieb
    July 24, 2021 @ 1:10 pm

Love your style, Cat – very engaging. Kudos to mastering homeschooling – don’t think I would have been able to do that! Love your accent, too!

6. Rosemary Davis
    July 24, 2021 @ 3:03 pm

Great post, Cat!

I have always embraced the idea of reinventing one’s self since I was a teenager.

It is one of those things that I know, but have forgotten. Thanks for the reminder!

• Cat
      July 27, 2021 @ 5:13 am

Glad that it’s given you a nudge 🙂