Want to make this year the one where you don’t just dream about what you’d like to do, but instead actually make things happen?
This is your invitation to join a
LIFE OF PURPOSE SUCCESS TEAM
So you can design & work towards achieving the
Life and Legacy you want!
Do you often feel like you are trying to do everything on your own?
You’re juggling your work-life, home-life and relationships, yet you still have that quiet little voice inside that says “Is this it?”
“Is this all I was put on this planet to do?”
It often takes another person such as a coach to ask the questions that help you identify what that disquiet in your heart is really about. Maybe you have a long held dream to write a book, a desire to launch your own business, a secret goal to study for an entirely new career……
However, as you dare to consider the possibility of pursuing your dream, the reality hits you that while you have friends and family, not many of them really understand what you want to do. While they might love you, they don’t “get” why you want to change or why you are desperate to develop and grow.
I know what it is like to feel “different” to the people around me. To have that burning passion inside to do more, to become more and to help others more. I also know how encouraging, affirming and supportive it is to have a small group of people committed to your success which is why I launched Life Of Purpose Success Teams.
- How would it feel to spend 8 weeks committed to pursuing your calling, knowing that there was a group of people who had your back?
- How would it feel to have weekly group calls where you were inspired, but also held accountable, and where you could ask questions and get feedback?
- How would it feel to make progress on those goals that you have been wanting to achieve?
- How would it feel to have weekly decluttering tasks that helped you clear your physical, digital and mental clutter to create the space in your life for the things that you want to do?
For this week only, the doors are open for you to join the next Life Of Purpose Success Team.
This teams kicks off on January 11th and will run for 8 weeks.
Can you imagine hitting March knowing that you are well on your way to achieving your goals when others have long left behind their New Year resolutions?
You owe it to yourself, but more importantly, you owe it to the world around you to give yourself the chance to step into your greatness.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- An online team coaching and check-in call every week for 8 weeks that includes: Teaching; Accountability and feed back; A chance to ask questions & get group input. Valued at $1,576
2. Access to a private group giving you: A group of women in your corner, cheering you on and supporting you in YOUR success!; UNLIMITED access to Cat via messenger and email. Valued at $1,200
BONUS 1: A Personal Life Of-Purpose Strategy Session with Cat! Use this bonus one hour strategy session with Cat to clarify your goals and map out your actions so that you are fully equipped to rock out 2021! VALUED AT $297
BONUS 2: Your Life Audit Workbook & Video! Go deeper into clarifying exactly what you do and don’t want in your life in 2021 and beyond! VALUED AT $47
- An extra bonus for Aucklanders is the possibility of one or two co-working meet ups, including networking with past participants!
OVERALL VALUE OF PACKAGE: $3,120
HOWEVER FOR THIS TIME ONLY and because I want to help you kick off 2021 strong after a hard 2020: a very special cost of just $397!
DOORS SHUT FRIDAY 8th AT MIDNIGHT UNLESS PLACES FILL UP FIRST.
Is this year going to be like every other year for you, or is this the year that you will take decisive and focused ACTION!?
See you on the inside!
A failure to take precise and deliberate action is the reason why so many New Year’s resolutions and other goals fail –Jordan Ring
READ WHAT PREVIOUS CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY…..
“Cat’s Life ON-Purpose workshop was incredibly valuable for helping me review 2019, what worked for me, what didn’t and what I want for 2020. Also, I’m leaving with actionable steps to get started on achieving my goals for 2020!” – Shannon
“Cat is really welcoming and kind and spoke in a friendly manner, (as opposed to condescension or “know all.”) Her relatability was good and breadth of knowledge appreciated.” – Cindy
“Recently I attended Cat Coluccio’s “Rocking Wellness “ event for women in Christchurch. I’m so glad I went despite turning up by myself. From the moment I walked in, she made me feel so welcome and it was easy to connect with the other fabulous women. Cat has such a sincere and warm delivery as she shares from her personal story and all the wisdom she has earned through the years. She knows her stuff!! I left with some valuable information and practical ways to become healthier both emotionally and physically. What a lovely evening! Thanks Cat.”