Skip to content

18 Comments

1. jodie filogomo
    February 19, 2018 @ 5:51 pm

You are such a fierce sister, Cat. Especially with that “Jeans” video!!
    I’m so glad you joined us in this endeavor and it’s been so inspirational to hear from the women that are near and dear to us!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

• Cat
      February 19, 2018 @ 10:22 pm

Thanks so much for letting me jump in Jodie!! I love being able to collaborate with like-minded women from around the world. xx

2. Robin LaMonte
    February 19, 2018 @ 7:13 pm

Cat,

I love meeting all these women and will be following them on Instagram!
    So much fun meeting the international fierce women!

Happy Forever Fierce Day!
    Robin

• Cat
      February 19, 2018 @ 10:24 pm

It is so cool isn’t it Robin? I’ll be over to visit the ladies featured on your blog too! x

3. Andy
    February 19, 2018 @ 7:13 pm

Get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable. I like that! You’ve highlighted some truly fierce women Cat!

• Cat
      February 19, 2018 @ 10:25 pm

Thanks Andy – they really are amazing ladies! x

4. Kathrine Eldridge
    February 19, 2018 @ 8:09 pm

Thanks for sharing these amazing women! They are such an inspiration and I am so glad to hear their voices.

• Cat
      February 19, 2018 @ 10:26 pm

Thanks so much for visiting Katharine! x

5. Lana Lindgren
    February 20, 2018 @ 12:54 am

Loved reading your post and learning more about these inspirational women!

• Cat
      February 20, 2018 @ 2:55 am

Thanks for reading Lana – they are amazing ladies!

6. belle
    February 20, 2018 @ 1:16 am

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Cat! Fiona’s comment; Being a fierce midlifer is owning my power! I love that!
    ❤️💋forever fierce

• Cat
      February 20, 2018 @ 2:56 am

<3 I know that Fiona will be thrilled to know that you resonated with her message!

7. Regan Davidson
    February 20, 2018 @ 8:27 am

Thanks Cat for sharing the “fierce sisters down under”. What an incredible group of women. I love this quote,” I have regained my magnificence. Enjoying following you and watching you make midlife rock.
    Regan

8. Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond
    February 20, 2018 @ 10:26 am

Hi Cat great to meet you and I’m from Down Under as well, living in Brisbane, Australia. Wonderful women taking on the world – love it!

9. Hilda Smith
    February 21, 2018 @ 7:49 am

Am waaay behind in my reading. You have introduced us to fabulous women Cat and I love your introduction. And thankyou also for that wonderful jeans video. Love Fiona’s ‘being a fierce midlifer is owning my own power’.

10. jacqui
    February 21, 2018 @ 11:00 pm

Such a strong fierce group of ladies, thanks for sharing them, they have some amazing stories. Jacqui

11. Suzanne Bell
    February 22, 2018 @ 5:39 am

I loved the quote ‘comfortable with the uncomfortable’…that resonated with me! Thank you for sharing these fierce women with us…so happy to join you in this INTERNATIONAL campaign!
    xx
    Suzanne

12. Shelbee on the Edge
    February 22, 2018 @ 12:55 pm

Wow, Cat! Great post! Owning our power, being our true selves, unapologetically and loud! The essence of being fierce in midlife has been so eloquently expressed by these amazing women you have featured. I am inspired so much by all of the women in this campaign! Stay fierce, my friend.

Shelbee